I downloaded my e-books for my V.Reader, but I don't see them in the Backpack Menu?
Before you can access the e-books on your V.Reader, you first have to transfer them onto your unit. Follow these steps to transfer your e-books:
- From the Learning Lodge select “My Downloads” from the menu on the left-hand side of the V.Reader Home page.
- From the list on the left, check the boxes next to the e-books you want to transfer.
- Make sure your V.Reader is connected to your computer via the USB cable and click the “Transfer” button to begin the transfer.
If you have already transferred the e-books, but they are still not showing up on your V.Reader, please check the following:
- The V.Reader you are using might not be registered to your account. E-books cannot be viewed on a V.Reader that is not linked to your account.
- The e-books may have been transferred to the SD card using a different V.Reader. Transfer the e-books to the SD card using the V.Reader unit that you intend to read the e-books with.
- Your version of the Learning Lodge might not be up-to-date. Try uninstalling the Learning Lodge and then downloading the latest version from www.vtechkids.com/download and installing it again.
- The downloaded e-book files might be corrupt. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Learning Lodge could fix the problem. The e-books that you have already purchased will automatically transfer to your computer again once you sign in with your existing account.
If you still have problems after trying the previous suggestions, please email our Customer Support team through our Support Form, and include the details of your problem.